Friday, November 2, 2012

E.L.F Nail Polish- Round Two

The next set of four will be Green Machine, Dazzle Diva, Misty Haze, and Blushing Beauty.



Green Machine on my pointer finger is a really dark green. At first glance someone might even think it was black.
Dazzle Diva on my middle finger is a gorgeous shimmery ice blue. I really like this one.
Misty Haze on my ring finger is a plain grey. Not really a fan of this color. Kinda blah.
Blushing Beauty on my pinky is a shimmery gold with a touch of pink to it. Blush in the name is correct. It is a   pretty color.



Again these all cover good with one coat. No lines or streaks.
I can see me buying Dazzle Diva and Blushing Beauty in full sizes.
I am wearing two coats of each to show more opacity.

1 comment:

  1. I never used E.L.F. nail polishes before, but these look really nice!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog! Check it out if you want :)
    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete