Monday, November 12, 2012

Carols Daughter- Love Butter

Carols Daughter- Love Butter

I have been using this for my facial eczema  for a few days and so far I am pretty impressed. I have a few patches that drive me insane when it is flared up. I can not wear any kind of foundation, tinted moisturizer, or BB cream on my face when it is bad. If you have ever had a dry patch on your face then you know what I mean. It looks awful if you put anything on it. Now magnify that problem a few times.

In a past post I mentioned that it wasn't as bad with Skin79 BB cream if I exfoliated really good before hand. It works but the extra scrubbing seems to aggravate the eczema more.

Back to the Love butter. So far is a God send... I have been putting it on my scaly patches morning and night for a few days and the difference is amazing. The light redness is still there but the scaly skin is all but gone. I can also wear my BB cream after I apply the Love Butter and it looks great!

My only complaint is the smell. I wish I could try to explain it. Sort of an earthy organic with a touch of cinnamon smell. Not bad, just not pleasant. Fortunately it doesn't last long.  Also it isn't a strong smell. I just notice it more because I am applying it near my nose.

Direct Information from the Carols Daughter

An Extra-Intense Moisturizer For Extra-Dry-To-Very-Dry Skin
  • • Shea & Cocoa Butters intensely treat your skin so it’s incredibly soft
  • • Sweet Almond Oil softens and adds a natural glow to your skin
  • • Beeswax seals moisture inside your skin naturally to ensure it lasts

Deeply healing and deliciously scented, this moisturizing wonder keeps skin soft, silky, and totally lovable. No wonder it’s one of our most beloved body treats!
PLUS, No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors
You can get Carols Daughter products HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment