Tuesday, November 27, 2012

London Butter Nail Foundation is my Hero

London Butter Nail Foundation- Flawless Basecoat by Butter London  (On the bottle)

I have truly awful nails right now. They are ridged, pitted, and peeling badly.  I had initially thought it was OPI Nail envy but it soon revealed to be a form of psoriasis of the nail. I should not be surprised, I have it on my face and scalp at times....

I have cut them down as far as possible in the hope that the new growth would be OK. I was not so lucky. They have grown out a little bit and I wanted to start wearing polish again but it looks terrible when I do. While looking for a ridge filler, I ran across Butter London's Nail Foundation. <cue the miracle music>



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff.

Before- Click to see detail

This picture just doesn't show how bad my nails are. I need to invest in a macro lens some day.

After
Sorry for the less than perfect clean up. <grin>  This picture also isn't as details as I would like but you can definitely see the improvement. It looks awesome on its own and if I do use polish it is goes on perfectly smooth.

Did I mention I love this stuff??

1 comment:

  1. been wanting to buy this for awhile... might have to go pick it up after reading this post.

    http://beautyonrehab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete