Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birchbox November 2012

This is my 2nd and last Birchbox for awhile. I have a small sub box problem and I needed to dump a couple. I chose to cancel Birchbox and Sample Society. (for now)

So far I have been pleased with Birchbox. I just get more out of the others so far.

November 2012 Birchbox

Color Club- Put A Pin In It

Again I have not nail swatched this polish. My nails are on a time out for a bit. It is a really pretty rose gold in the bottle and I am looking forward to using it. I can always use more polish for my collection.

Caldrea Hand Soaps

This are one time use little samples. I got Balsam Fir Plum and Basil Blue Sage. I have not used them yet but my BB card says they are lushly scented hand soaps. I really like good smelling hand soaps and I happen to be out.  If I like the smell of these, I may buy some so I can use it more than once.

Kerastase Hair Mask

I have never used a hair mask so I am looking forward to trying these out. I will update this post after I have tried it.

Lastly there was a small vial of mens cologne. John Varvatos Artisam.
It smelled great and is now in my husbands bathroom somewhere. He is not a cologne kind of guy so I doubt it will ever get used.  My only complaint is it should have been a spray bottle. Watching him fumble with a tiny vial was just sad and probably sealed its fate to a dark little spot in a drawer... never to be seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment