Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ipsy/My Glam November 2012

This is my first bag and I could not have been more excited about it. They did not disappoint. A very nice haul for just $10 a month!

The samples came in this adorable dark brown bag. I love the Ipsy tag inside!

Ipsy November 2012
Everything that came in this months bag was pretty good.


Nailtini Millionaire
Nailtini Millionaire Swatch

I just cut all my nails off and giving them a break, so I have not tried these on my nails yet. The base color looks to be reddish sheer but it is loaded with tons of bar glitter in gold and another that seems to change between blue and green. Very pretty! The swatch is applied pretty thick. 

The Balm Meet Matt-Matt Batali

This is my first Matte Shadow. I love the deep dark color. I applied it very light . Definitely going to get more of these.

Benefit They're Real Mascara
This stuff is pretty amazing. I will buy this when I run out. My lashes looked great and it doesn't flake at all. I even slept  in it and it was still there in the morning. I have very sensitive eyes and this is the first mascara I have found that doesn't irritate them after a couple of hours.

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie- Dare Devil

I am not a huge fan of heavy sticky lip gloss. However... I really liked this one. The color was perfect and it seems to have a plumping effect with it. Wear was pretty good, lasted at least a couple of hours. To me it also smells like spiced rum. For me that is a plus! If I were to buy a lip gloss I would go for this one.

Starlet Eyeliner- All I want is peace love & CHOCOLATE

Last we have Startlet eyeliner in Chocolate. I have wore this 3 times now. If I put it on very lightly at my lash line  it works great. If I put it on a  little heavier or on my waterline, not so great. It smudges easily.  

All in all a great bag with great products inside. I can't wait until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment