Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Online Shopping For Nails - Haul

Can anyone go to Trans Designs Inc and not buy something? So far the answer is no for me.

I intended to go there and find a glass nail file. I checked out with 4 bottles of Color Club, 1 bottle or Orly, my nail file and a thing called a bottle hug that claims it will hold a tilted nail polish bottle for me. We shall see!

Winter Affair-Angel Kiss-Cloud Nine-Berry and Bright
Orly Beach Cruiser
I will swatch the polishes for you over the next couple of days.

I did paint my nails last night to post. I used NYC Long Wearing in Cashmere Cream. I got up this morning to take pictures and it was already chipped really bad. Gorgeous color though. I do not know if it was the brand of polish or the top coat that made the chipping happen. Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment