Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cravebox- Knorr Ultimate Thanksgiving

I was pretty excited to get selected for this box. Mostly because it is my first and it is sort of like winning something for me. Sad, I know.



It showed up on my doorstep yesterday and as soon as I opened it <insert let down sound effects>.
Green beans?? Really??? Frosting? <sigh>

OooH Chocolate. Chocolate makes everything OK, right?

The Dark Chocolate Pomegranate is SO yummy. The turkey gravy and stock will get used on Thursday. The frosting...who know if and when it will get use. I may give it to my friend who bakes a lot.


What's in the Box- Card






Also in the box was a $35 dollar voucher for Folded Words by Walgreens  a coupon for a free can of biscuits, a couple of recipe cards, and a small Del Monte recipe magazine.

So I like the box. Do not love it. Most everything will get used and it is definitely worth more than the $14 I paid for it. I know the let down is mostly because my expectations were higher. Oh well. I will just eat the chocolate and feel better. <wink>

No comments:

Post a Comment