Friday, November 9, 2012

Beauty Bar-Sample Society November 2012

I got my first box from this subscription service yesterday.

What's in the Box
The Card
5 Deluxe size samples of a good range of products. Pretty awesome! So far I like this sub because of the different stuff they sent. Makeup, hair, cleaning, scent, and hand cream. Can not complain about that.

Here is a run down of what I got and what I think of it so far.

diego dalla palma Classic Lipstick
I was just going to go with this picture but I wanted you to see how small and cute the sample really is.

Cute eh? I think so!
It reminded me of the little samples my mom used to give me when I was a little girl. I like it!

Sample-29. Pink Satin-Swatch
I did wear some yesterday and loved the creamy texture of it. The color is a bit out of my comfort zone though. I will have to force myself to wear it. My daughter thinks it is fabulous but she is 9 thinks all pinks are wonderful.

Dermalogica Precleanse
I have not tried this yet. I plan to tonight and will edit this post to reflect my thoughts on it.
EDIT: I have use it! I can not say that I love it. I really did not notice a difference in my face when I do and do not use this. It just felt like an extra step washing my face that was unnecessary.

Diptyque Volutes Eau de Toilette

I do not care for this scent. When I put it on I kept trying to rack my brain. The smell was so familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. Later it hit me...It smelled like my grandpa. Cologne and cigar mixture. Not bad, just not something I would want to wear.

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist

I really love this stuff. The feel and look of my thick, wavy, somewhat frizzy hair is amazing with this spray. The smell is wonderful too. I will be buying this.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
I am 39 and my hand are starting to show subtle signs of aging. Especially if I do not use lotion. Nothing I have ever used has made and instant difference like this has. I LOVE it. I will most definitely be buying this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment