Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Starlooks Starbox November 2012

Oh how I love getting boxes in the mail!

This is my first Starlooks Starbox.  You get 3-4 of their full size products each month for $15.
I like this box, it was a perfect starter/ first box for me. I do not have much makeup. I am getting a late start on the makeup and beauty bandwagon.

Starlooks- Starbox- November 2012

Product info card
If you click on the product card it tells you about how this box is all about the "prime look". Base makeup you need to create a flawless look before you add color.

Palette

I have applied the shadow palette on my hand in the same positions that are in the compact.


The card tells you exactly where to place these colors. Perfect for me. I need all the help and direction I can get.

The bottom line is the "Nude Tendergloss" It is lipstick and lip gloss in one. Pretty snazzy! Mine is in Cream Caramel but is mostly nude sheer once applied. It also feels wonderful on my lips. Creamy and smooth. Glossy but not thick and sticky like glosses can be. 

Nude Tendergloss- Cream Caramel


The card says this is prep for the 15 shade pro eye shadow palette they are sending out next month. I can not wait! 

Also in this box is a weird looking contraption that is a mascara guard. You can go to the top of my post and click the picture to see a close up of it. Never heard of them before. I doubt I will use it. I would more than likely poke my eye out with it. (At least I would have neat mascara!)

Last, they include a cute little crystal in the box each month. 

I seriously can't wait to see the palette next month. It is not too late if you want to get it too. Go on, go sign up! You know you want to. <wink>

2 comments:

  1. Next month will be my first Starbox, and I am so excited. Bummed I missed out on this month, as I suck at nudes and have very few. Jealous of the mascara guard too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! i loove the palette!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete