Wednesday, October 31, 2012

E.L.F Nail Polish- Round One

As I posted before. I got this great little gift cube of mini e.l.f polish.  I am going to start swatching them for you. This first round are the 4 brown shades.
Glamour Girl,Smokey Brown, Desert Haze, and Taupe of the World. As much as I like earth tones, I have never bought a brown shade of polish. I really like these.
This is also my first time applying this brand and so far I really like it. You could get away with just one coat if you wanted.



I used two coats of each. They look better in person. I need to find some better lighting. The weirdness/ ridges you see is just strange shadowing. This polish went on beautifully with no streaking or lines.

Glamour Girl, on my pointer finger has a little shimmer/ glitter to it.
Smokey Brown, on my middle finger is a deep dark chocolaty brown.
Desert Haze. on my ring finger is my least favorite of the brown colors.
Taupe of the World (Love the name!), on my pinky is also a rich dark brown but a couple shades lighter than the Smokey Brown.


As I was thinking of ways to describe the colors, coffee and chocolate kept coming to mind. Nice colors of you like brown nail polish.

2 comments:

  1. Great colours! Perfect for Autumn.

    I think the chocolate and coffee description is a good one :)

    Just found your blog, would love if you visited mine too.

    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura. Headed your way now. :)

    ReplyDelete