Friday, October 19, 2012

Glossybox-October 2012


This is the first subscription box I have ever had. To say I was excited is an understatement. 


 Carols Daughter-Almond Cookie- Shea Souffle'- 4oz
A superbly rich and fast absorbing daily moisturizer containing Shea butter, Cocoa butter, and Jojoba oil to help you reach your skins optimal softness. This Shes souffle' is a non-greasy and free of parabens, minerals oil and artificial colors.

I really love this stuff. It is smooth, creamy, and smells fabulous. The scent also lasted all day. I will definitely be purchasing this when it is gone.


Alterna Bamboo- Luminous Shine Mist- 0.85 oz
 An eco-certified shine mist made with Indian gooseberry and organic bamboo that controls frizz and flyaways. It is a brilliant and weightless gloss for any hair type.

This stuff made my hair feel pretty soft and it did control frizz. The smell had a really strong clean soap smell to me. I did not care for that. I would use it in a pinch but would rather stick to my Moroccan Oil.

Alessandro Pedix Heel Rescue Balm- 1 oz
A perfect foot-care aid for dry, chapped feet imported exclusively from Germany. When used regularly, the rich cream with MarinaVital complex provides lasting protection against calluses.






I have really bad callus on my heels if I do not take care of my feet. It is truly awful. This is a nice cream. It has a nice fresh minty smell to it that is not to over bearing. I have only used it 2 times so I can not say what it does over time but so far I like it.

Heartland Fragrances Exfoliating Loofa Soap- full size 6 oz
A truly unique hand poured loofa soap encased in gentle glycerin provides the perfect blend of moisture and exfoliation. This sap is designed to increase the circulation and is great for exfoliating. Use on rough dry areas.

 
 If you like hard core exfoliation, this is the soap for you. I on the other hand am a big baby. Seriously, even the brush on a stick things are too much for me.This thing hurt! I was so focused on how much this thing was tormenting me, that I did not really pay attention to the scent. I will stick to my soft billowy puff.



Modelco Lip Duo Lipstick & Ultra Shine Lip Gloss -full size .13 oz color / .07 oz gloss
An ultimate pairing in lip colour- a flawless, long-lasting lipstick & an intense beaming gloss. Each may be worn separately or layered for an individually tailored hue.



The colors I got was Dusk lipstick and Striptease gloss. Nice subtle colors. I like the lip color with the gloss on top best. I don't like the color by itself. The lipstick is nice and creamy and the glossy is a not overly sticky.

I really enjoyed getting this Glossybox. Completely worth the $21. I can't wait till next month!
 









2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Glossybox yet but you got a really good box! I might have to subscribe!!

    Im your newest follower

    XOXO Tiffany

    http://www.mymakeupboxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. You are my first! So far I am pretty thrilled with my first Glossybox.

      Delete