Friday, October 26, 2012

BirchBox October 2012

I just got my first one today! I was a little wary about it because I have seen A LOT of disappointed people the last couple of months. Had I gotten a box with tea bags and a Luna bar, I too would have been a little peeved. Luckily, I did not. I am quite pleased with my first box.

Product Card
In the Box

I really like this so far. It feels really nice on my lips. It doesn't have a "taste" but it smells really nice.


I have not tried this on my face yet. Just on the back of my hand. It has a really nice soft feel to it. It will be great for a highlighter or to add a bit of shimmer to your eyes.


One of the things I am looking forward to with the sample boxes are fragrances. I want to find some scents I like without going to a store and smelling them all at once. This way I can wear it and make sure it goes with my chemistry. This one I really like. Often times I like the smell of a perfume but after I put it on it smells like bug stray. Viva La Juicy La Fleur did not let me down. Great scent and I love the little spray bottle.


I am excited about the hair powder. I was even in the store looking at the dry shampoos the other day. I haven't tried this yet but will come back and comment on it when I do. The hair tie is cute. My 9 year old daughter loves hair thingies, so this I will pass on to her.

2 comments:

  1. I love your box! I think I got the crap box of the month!!!!! I heard that the hair powder is amazing but not to use a lot of it at once, let us know what you think about it! I think I love every single thing in your box, major jealous!!

    XOXO Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scared of all the boxes after seeing what everyone else got. I am still shocked I didn't get a Luna bar or tea bags. Hopefully next month is better for you!

      Delete