Friday, October 26, 2012

Drug Store . com sale

Last week drugstore.com was giving 40% off their cosmetics. I held back and only got a few thing. Last thing I need is the husband giving me the look. I have kind of came out of left field with my new hobby.

My Small Haul
See I was pretty good! I got 3 Milani nail polishes in Pink Hottie, Dude Blue, and Fuchia (Glitter). The yellow one is Maybelline Color show in Fierce In Tangy.
I also got a Maybelline cover stick and Revlon precision lash adhesive. I need a concealer and figured I would try this one out. Unfortunately I got it too light so it doesn't work. We will talk about my new false lashes at a later date.

Not the best mani ever!

The pink and blue were awesome. They applied easily and 2 coats was plenty. You could even do 1 of the blue. The glitter is thick and heavily loaded with gorgeous glitter. A glitter fans dream. The yellow.. well we did not get along very good. I did 4 coats and it still looked uneven and streaky. I also bumped it on my desk before it dried...  I will probably be buying more Milani polishes. I liked these quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment