Monday, December 10, 2012

Sample Society December 2012

This is what I got this month!

December 2012 Sample Society
Product Card

Delaney Wellness Rejuvenating Eye Cream
Delaney Wellness Beauty Reserve Rejuvenating Eye Creme helps to tighten, firm and brighten the skin around and under the eyes while minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.


I have been using this twice a day since I got it about a week ago. I can't say I have really noticed a big difference. I do not really have any dark circles, puffiness, or fine lines yet. The skin seems to look a little tighter but that may just be my imagination.

Lollia Wish Petite Treat Shea Butter Handcreme
Rich notes of Italian bergamot, rice flower, jasmine and ylang ylang are anchored with amber woods and vanilla bean for an unforgettably unique scent you'll always want to wear.

 I adore the packaging this came in! I like the smell of this hand cream and I will use it all. I will buy some in the spring or summer time when my hands are not severely dry from the cold.
This hand cream is thinner than the hand creams I usually use in the winter. Not bad, just bad timing for me. It will be on my wish list for my spring shopping.

Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Gloss

Man, I think this is the first time I truly did not like a sample at all. The color was meh and the gloss was terrible for me. It is REALLY sticky. My husband even recoiled when he kissed me. I also like my glosses to smell or taste good. This one did neither. I will say I am not a huge fan of glosses. It usually has to wow me to stick around. 


Philosophy Living Grace Gel
 living grace shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience.

I have washed my hair a few times with this and I really really really like it. So much so that I am going to buy it. I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair that I loath. I almost always air dry and style later (if at all) I have to use oils and other crap to run the frizzies off. When I washed with this and air dried. I have nice wavy hair. No frizz! I how I hope I have found my Holy Grail shampoo!

Murad Age Reform Time Release Retinol Concentrate 
The high-performance formula dramatically reduces the length and depth of wrinkles, while plumping skin to decrease wrinkle volume and impart a youthful appearance.

 I have not used this. I may use it down the line when my eczema calms down. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment