Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nail Art Society- December 2012

This is Nail Art Society's second month and again I like what they sent.
I started this service because at the time it was the only nail service besides Julep. I have a 9 year old daughter who got box envy each month my sub boxes came in. I wanted to find something she could look forward to. She loves to paint her nails so this was perfect.

NAS-December 2012

Instruction Card



A cute gem kit and glue to apply them. This is great because it is hard to find gems to stick on my daughters little nails. Some of these are really tiny.

Cherimoya Polish remover

We got lilac scent and I am shocked how well it works and smells.

And of course... The polish!



Full size bottles of matte-n-a matte polish in Mystery and Blockbuster.

In the sun

In the sun these have some shimmer to them but they are definitely matte. I love the silver and purple color and more importantly, my daughter does. It is after all, her box. (we share the polish collection)

This formula seems a bit thicker than I am used to and the bushes are shorter and fatter than most brands. I liked it. It was easy to put on and the coverage was great. I could have gotten away with one coat.

I have been wanting some more matte colors. I have even been stalking ManGlaze for awhile so I am thrilled to have some in our collection now.

Not bad for 10 bucks a month!

Sadly the cost of this service has went up to $19.95 for new subscribers but they have made some changes and said the service is suppose to be even better in the coming months. I am excited to see what they have planned.

1 comment: