Monday, December 3, 2012

Julep Maven Box- December 2012 It Girl

This is my first Maven box from Julep and lets just say that the glitters I got this month are SO gorgeous.

December 2012 It Girl

Harper- Ivy- Vivien

Sorry that picture did not turn out as well as I had hoped. But I did want you to see the colors closer.

I took pictures of me wearing Harper, my favorite. Once I had it on, I did not have it in me to take it off to swatch the others. I will add pictures to the blog later when I do wear them.

Harper

I love green/ blue mermaid type colors and this glitter was so fabulously made for me. It should have been named Ashley <grin>
I am wearing 2 coats over a light blue Color Club nail polish but Harper turned out to be a  full coverage gal so the base was not needed. I will have to buy more when I run out.





No comments:

Post a Comment