Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox 2012


What Is Influenster

Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. 

You can check them out at the Influenster website for more information.

I have been on the site for about 2 months and was surprised that I got this box. Here is what I got..

Cosmo VOXBOX 2012
Click to see larger picture
Gillettte Venus & Olay Razor with one refill. Plus $2 coupon

Awesome razor. I was using it long before I got this box so extra blades is great for me. I like the new green handle. It is my favorite color!

Forever Red .25 fl oz.

This is a new perfume from Bath and Body. This is what the bath and body site says...

  • Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
  • Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus
  • Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood

I really really like it. More importantly, my husband likes it. (win!) I plan to buy some when this very generous sized sample runs out.

Piolt FriXion ball point pens- Red and Black


  • Erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents
  • Thermo-Sensitive Gel ink formula disappears with erasing friction
  • Smooth writing Gel ink


Man what I would have done for this in high school! All the cool stuff got invented after I was all grown up.
This does in fact erase very well. The pen has a little rubber eraser on the end of it. Very nice. I will hoard these away before my spawn find them and squirrel them away.

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk- Sea Salt Escape with Almonds

This is a full size 3.5 oz bar. I love that the almonds are tiny minced pieces. I tend to not like big chucks of nuts n my candy bars. The sea salt seems to com at the end of the tasting this. Love Love Love this chocolate bar. I am not hard to please when it comes to my love of chocolate but this bar goes over the top. Very yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment