Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Glossybox December 2012

Love my Glossybox. I have not had any issues with them so far and I have never been disappointed in a box yet. This is my third so that makes me an expert! <grin> Not really but the truth is, it's my favorite box and I love the samples.

Here is my December box...

Glossybox December 2012
They used some cute Christmas tissue paper this month.

Glossybox Mag


Product Card

Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda

This is a Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Bath and Shower Oil. This stuff smells really good. I am looking forward to using it after my next shower. Applying it to my hand it seems to absorb pretty quickly.
Edited to add that a couple minutes after smelling this I got a massive migraine. After it went away I smelled it again to see if it was truly the culprit. Yep... I will be tossing this. Sad because I liked the way it smelled.

Acacia Protein Hair Oil--Pleats Please Fragrance
The hair oil isn't something I am jumping for joy about. It is a small vial with a rubber stopper so using it will be a mess. I may not even bother. I have several nice oils in spray bottles that are easy to use.

The Pleats Please smells great. I really like it and will enjoy rotating it into my other samples. One day I will have to pick a couple I like the most and buy a full size.

Heartland Frangrance CO Bath Salts
I love my bath time and I am looking forward to using these. The smell is clean and nice

Oscar Blandi Heat protecting spray
I have never used a dry spray like this so I am interested in how it works. I will update my finding at a later time.

Zoya in Ziv
I am a polish hoarder so this makes me happy. It is a beautiful Gold.



Glossybox sent rings from Jewelmint this month. Cute rings but mine and REALLY tiny. I can not even wear them on my pinky. These I will pass to my daughter. The one on the right is interesting, half silver half gold.

Polish and Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment