Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OPI Nail Envy- Matte

I read a lot of good things about this product, so I went out and bought a bottle a few of weeks ago.  When I started using it my nails were fairly long and in OK shape. About a week after using it my nails started to peel in weird layers and break. I really want to like this product so I have clipped my nails off and started using it again.

I plan to do weekly updates with my nails. I am looking forward to the outcome. You can not really tell in this picture but it leave a really nice matte finish on your nails. Good for guys that want healthier nails but not the shiny effect. Wouldn't want to guys to know you have your nails done!

My nails today.

UPDATE

After a little time my nails went from bad to worse. The end shatters if I hit my nail on anything and they are peeling in layers really bad. I am going to quite using this product. I do not think it is a bad product. It works miracles for too many people for that statement. It is just not working for me. Maybe my nails were already healthy and adding more was over kill. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment