Friday, October 19, 2012

myhd Salon Professional DIY Permanent Hair Color Remover

For years I have dyed my hair a Medium auburn brown. One day I got sick of the red in my hair and bought a dark brown...Huge mistake. I do not know what happened but my hair came out black.

I though my only options for removing it was bleach. After scouring the net for days I found a product called Color Oops. Many reviews said it worked to take out permanent hair color. Not only did it not work for me, my head smelled like rotten eggs for 2 weeks.

I had resigned to the fact I would either have to let my hair grow out and try to ignore the auburn roots peppered with grays. Or bleach my hair. Then I ran across myhd Salon Professional DIY Permanent Hair Color Remover. I bought a box of it and crossed my fingers that it would work.

It worked pretty good. My roots are still a couple shades lighter but it definitely stripped the black out. My hair is a dark auburn. YAY!
There is no damage to my hair at all. I will use this product again in the future if I ever need to.

I purchased mine from   http://www.aveyou.com



BEFORE
AFTER

2 comments:

  1. Just ordered it!!! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works as well for you! I have read that the ends of our hair is the hardest to get color out of.

      Delete